Streetlane Homes - Horrible communication plus more

1.5

I’ve been renting with them for a year and attempting to resign for one more year, only bc I’ve moved a lot and just wanted to stay put to save money.

I needed to have a roommate removed from the lease and been trying to do that for a month. I received no communication after initial contact and repeated emailed several people.

I just called and the women who answered was rude, did not give her name and didn’t care.

I remained nice only bc I’m in customer service but I won’t be next time.

Not to mention they charged me late fees one rent that was never late and would not take them off. I could go on but I don’t feel like typing all that.

Product or Service Mentioned: Streetlane Homes House Rental.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 28.

StreetLane Homes Com Rents Sick Homes

BEWARE OF STREELANE HOMES StreetLane Homes rents homes as is, they are filthy dirty with Black Mold and fungus. The mold and fungus was in the walls and HVAC system.

The air quality was so bad we had to move out of the home. The Streetlane staff did nothing for us, very poorly run company along with 643 Capital Management. Pictures are of the HVAC system with all the garbage stuck to the duct work and the mold in the kitchen wall plus cabinets. There are several other location that StreetLane just painted over to hide it.

This company knowingly endangered our health with their thoughtless actions. Do not rent a StreetLane Homes

Product or Service Mentioned: Streetlane Homes House Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 04.

Comments

How is this legal? At least clean the place.

I am going through the same issue. And now they want to charge me for something that they did not initially correct when I moved in.

Beware of Streetlane Homes Property Management

We rented a home with Streetlane Homes. We emailed and spoke with the portfolio manager with Streetlane to be sure the home was cleaned and ready for move in.

We were told it will be ready. We arrived to the home 1-1/2 weeks after a tropical Storm Irma went by the are to find broken tree branches against the front door and walk way. After moving the debris we opened the front door to the smell of rodent urine. We walked in to find urine, rodent droppings, blood on the bathroom wall, clumps of hair in the drains, strong smell of dog and filth everywhere in the home.

Nothing had been done and no one even had been in the home before or after our emails. We spent 2 days cleaning to be able to move in. We have found many issues including mold that needed addressing. After 2 visits and 2 different companies we have 2 of 6 issues fixed and the mold just spray painted but still visible.

After 8 emails and 3 no shows to correct the issues I sent one last email giving Streetlane a last chance to correct the issues and have not had a return email or phone call in a week. This company calls giving 20 minute notice of repair making it impossible to be there, when aloud to enter the home them selves they went through all the rooms in the home when they only needed to work in the kitchen and laundry. If that wasn't the icing on the cake they left a mess of the toilet in our master bath. Roberto Castillo and Rick Montgomery have failed to follow up on this problem.

They are part of why this company is so poorly run and the workers can't be trusted. Beware of Streetlane and I would NOT recomend them to anyone ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Streetlane Homes House Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Everything as of this complaint.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 09, 2017.

Comments

I agree with everything posted here. I also had an issue where half of my house did not have working lights for over a month.

I reached out multiple times and the electrician finally found it was a switch they needed. My family had to sleep in the front room for weeks since we could not utilize our bedrooms.

Streetlanes did not have reach back out about nay of my complaints. they only sent a 3rd party vendor to repair the issue, which took forever.

WOW